My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, January 14, 2011

Strap-Ons and Cages

Great feedback from a number of you over the use of the strap-on.  In general, many believe that I should leave his cock caged and use this from now on.  It is funny but I was a little unsure of the strap-on when I first saw it.  Having used it now, I must say that it is more satisfying than a man's cock as it doesn't have to stop after a short time because he is close.  I think one that has a more natural feel would be ideal.  This one is a little unrealistic.  Anyone have ideas on which one to use?

As for him, that Feeldoe with the harness looks like the way to go.  It would give me the feeling of having a real cock it seems.  As I thrust and withdraw, I would get lots of sensations as well.   Maybe I would be the one who needs to stop because I get too much stimulation.  We will need to try it and see.

With all of these toys that we are getting, I need a new place to put things.  We were using an old computer briefcase.  The key thing is finding a way to keep it from our child - I don't want her stumbling across it.  I'm already a bit nervous over her maturation and don't want to add to that.  It is nice that for two whole nights, she has not crawled into our bed.  The difference was moving the dogs to her bed.  It is like they are all having a sleepover.  Very cute. 

What else?  Oh, I have told him to get to work on his cock cage idea.  That seems like a way that I could make money.  If it is better than the CB cages and that poor Birdlocked one, I would think this could be my way of making some money and helping lots of women secure their men against masturbation and cheating.  When the day comes, a few of my sub men friends on here will need to try it to see if it is good.  Anyhow, I hope this is not just idle chatter from him.  The better mousetrap (or cocktrap) would be a good thing for all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with my VixSkin Mustang. Feels sooo good... It doesn't vibrate though. I've also got a cyberskin one (I think it's this one: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/realistic-dildo-vibrators/cyberskin-cock-flesh )that does vibrate and feels pretty realistic, but it's base isn't as good for a harness as the VixSkin line.

Xemxija said...

For a softer, more realistic feel you want to look for 'cyberskins' or 'softskins' - here's a page showing the 'Vamp Elvis Softskin Silicone Dildo' http://www.shevibe.com/vamp-elvis-softskin-silicone-dildo.aspx

This is one that I regularly use on my wife and she has grown to prefer it. The only thing she doesn't like is the name. 'Vamp Elvis' .

BDSMCouple_SoCal on alt.com said...

I remember when we met and we discussed how I use a toy called the "Facilitator" to keep my sub locked up for longer periods so I can be satisfied, you said you could never do that. Look at you now. You learned first hand that the dildo will last a lot longer than your sub.

Granted when we met you were brand new to this, but as you continue your journey in a Femdom Relationship you will see a lot more things on "I could never do that" list fall as well.

Ms Jay